Monday, May 28, 2007

Homework due 5/29

Born on the Fourth of July
Stop the Sun
To Heal a Nation

For your final readings of Times of Change, I would like you to set aside some time on Monday (Memorial Day) to read the choices above. Once you are done, I would like for you to post in your blog a note to the men and women on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. After what you have learned over the past few days, and what you saw when we went to D.C., what would you want to say to them?

I would want to tell all the Vietnam veterans how much they did for our country. No matter what other people say, they made a difference, and their outstanding courage should be greatly respected by people. I would tell them how thankful I am that they were willing to give the ultimate sacrifice for the future of the country, and for the future of American people. Their actions and courage will always be remembered and praised. Thank you so much.

No comments: